M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice Web Site!! I'm a photographer and would like to photograph a Suzuki M109R near Indianapolis In. and would be willing to post 2 or 3 on this sight with your name on the image as a way to thanks! To see some of our work just go to www.MinersMobilePhotography.com Thank You! :hot:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Large Larry said:
Nice Web Site!! I'm a photographer and would like to photograph a Suzuki M109R near Indianapolis In. and would be willing to post 2 or 3 on this sight with your name on the image as a way to thanks! To see some of our work just go to www.MinersMobilePhotography.com  Thank You!  :hot:
I'm in Fishers, Indiana and willing to show off.

·
Registered
128 Posts
LOL YEA BUT IT SURE LETS US IN INDIANA KNOW WHERE WE ALL ARE Purple/blue here what about the rest of us indiana guys???

·
Registered
169 Posts
YEAH!

Hey, Lamonster! We want our own section like Florida!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
mbalmer said:
Purple/ Blue in Bloomington, and my coworker has a black one.
I've got that same B-E-Autiful blue hanging out in my garage. I've ridden down US 31 across HWY 44 to Martinsville and backup HWY 39 towards home (Fishers). I've gotta say, the riding down where you are in MUCH prettier then up here. You have all the turns and elevation changes that make a ride more interesting and fun.

Care to share any recommended day trip routes down there?

·
Registered
26 Posts
From Greenwood Take 135 South throught Morgantown to Bean Blossom and then Nashville, Eat lunch there or take Hwy 46 east about 5 miles to 135 south and it will take you to story which has a great place to eat as well,
135 will take you on to Freetown past freetown take Hwy 58 back west to Hwy 446 which brings you back north over Lake Monroe and into Bloomington, from there you can either take 37 back to Indianapolis or Hwy 46 back to Nashville. From Bloomington the trip is about 85-90 miles. I just did it Sunday with the Mrs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.