M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know where I can get them. Tailgunner will not sell me just the tips. Its going to be part of my winter project of trying to skirt the bags and run duals through the skirts.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
i had a friend who had that exhaust on his bike. some lady backed into his bike WHILE IT WAS PARKED and she totaled his bike. wish he would've kept them so he could of sold them to you. :dontknow:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Being a Marine, I am sure you recognize they look like a flash suppressor / compensator from an M16 / AR 15.:dontknow: Does to me anyway!

Any one know where I can get them. Tailgunner will not sell me just the tips. Its going to be part of my winter project of trying to skirt the bags and run duals through the skirts.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Man I cant get anything past the eagle eyes here! ummmmm thier called M-16 tips and im guessing I will have to commision somone to make me a set of 4 . go to tailgunner and see the whole line of exhaust tips the rotary cannon is sick.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Man I cant get anything past the eagle eyes here! ummmmm thier called M-16 tips and im guessing I will have to commision somone to make me a set of 4 . go to tailgunner and see the whole line of exhaust tips the rotary cannon is sick.
And they are even doing the rotary tailgunner for the 9. Just for HD. Emailed them to enquire about it before.:evil:

·
Registered
960 Posts
My AR rifles all sport the Phantom Flash Suppressor. great poking tool for close combat! Now that would look cool as a muffler tip!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts