M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm friends with Lawdog and we ride together. He said he has been getting notifications in his e-mail that he is receiving PM's. For whatever reason, he was banned from the site and can't respond. So if anyone has something they have for the 'dog, then e-mail him instead of PM's.

Now, don't anyone *H^t down my throat... I'm just the messenger.

mania

G

·
Stirring the pot is a good thing up to a point. Some guys just take it a bit too far. Although I did read his last few posts and there was nothing that I would've banned him for....dunno.

G

·
JRs DAD said:
Actually, I've always been known for stirring the s__t, but, unlike Lawdog, I don't lick the spoon !
Nice POP!

I will add this to my Crazy Post--> Lawdog is Banned, so 109Mania steps up to the plate to hit the blender button.

·
Registered
908 Posts
JRs DAD said:
Actually, I've always been known for stirring the s__t, but, unlike Lawdog, I don't lick the spoon !
Aw, com'on JR Dad. Stir the S__t a little and lick the spoon. And BTW, do you have your own 109 and just ride JR's .??

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hah! Stirring the $hit and licking the spoon. Reminds me of a joke:

What is the ce between an anal thermometer and an oral thermometer?

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
pizzmor said:
What is the difference between an anal thermometer and an oral thermometer?
The taste? :p

Reminds me of a joke too: A nurse goes to the bank on her lunch break, reaches into her purse for a pen, starts to try to write with it and realizes it's not her pen but an anal thermometer. So she says "Well that's just great! Some a-holes got my pen!!". :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts