M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my 2009 limited in november , down payment of 6000 +my 2004 v-star!!!
28 of february i left my city "Toronto" to Calgary for 5 weeks of work!! 2500 miles away !
Before i left, i went to see my dealer to arrange the pickup for 5th of april!! At the same time i left 1500$worth of mod parts to be installed!
So all was looking good.
last week i was already soooo sooo soooo excited ,i gaved a call to confirm if we are in the process!!! Phone was not answered,next day same thing !!!
Than i went on the dealer web site to find this : www.envyrides.ca !!!!

so i started calling my wife to go and check the store ,which was closed!

than on an other local bike forum find this info: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=111418

So the company went under 8 days before my pickup day was due!!!! I'm still not home till saturday ,and sooooo lost i'm not sure how to handle the situation!

Usually i'm not a cry baby ,but u all know what is the feeling of waiting 6 months of winter !!!!!!!!
And now no bike no money ,and my son and wife will receive an unhappy daddy at the airport!!!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Please tell us you put the down payment a credit card!!

If so, just call them up and let them know W T F just happened and they will credit you the full amount during this dispute of charges. If you didn't, then I really don't know what to say.

IF not, then I honestly don't understand why you didn't have credit card backup?

Do share more bro, maybe we can come up with something to help

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,149 Posts
Bro, I feel terribly sad for you. I personally can't imagine how you feel right now, but you have all of our sympathies on here.

I didn't read all 51 pages on the forum, but are they for sure closing? When I first read the dealer's webpage I thought maybe they were just down for remodeling or something, but it doesn't look that way.

Good luck, and I hope you get your bike and/or your money, old bike, and parts back. Please keep us updated.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was cash!
Yeah i may contact Suzuki of canada!
thx guys
I have the Bills!
General M called me saying my bike is in the store on the skid!!! but not transfered ownership!

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
that sucks, but my guess is it's all going to work out in the end

·
Registered
461 Posts
There must be lawyers involved with the settlement. Contact a lawyer and determine your options. You may be able to recover the former bike, if it wasn't already sold off. I can't think of any other recourse. The lenders and their lawyers are looking for their money, just like you, only more.
Dude, I am truly sorry!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I've got to agree with V42A9, I would definitely contact an attorney after checking with the owners. If they are in bankruptcy there may be several options for a resolution. Good luck and hopefully all will be resolved.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'M in tears ! how would u feel??

I would be looking to rent a big van and would proceed to fill it with ammonium nitrate.
then go from there:D
With that said!!! Can you also say that you will never commit suicide and you will not just pick up and leave the country without telling us?? :joke: big goverment is out there and just looking for things to disstroy instead of finding jobs for people.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Why not call the GM back and just have them transfer the bike to another dealership (one that's still open)?
good idea

1 - 20 of 93 Posts