M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my 2009 limited in november , down payment of 6000 +my 2004 v-star!!!
28 of february i left my city "Toronto" to Calgary for 5 weeks of work!! 2500 miles away !
Before i left, i went to see my dealer to arrange the pickup for 5th of april!! At the same time i left 1500$worth of mod parts to be installed!
So all was looking good.
last week i was already soooo sooo soooo excited ,i gaved a call to confirm if we are in the process!!! Phone was not answered,next day same thing !!!
Than i went on the dealer web site to find this : www.envyrides.ca !!!!

so i started calling my wife to go and check the store ,which was closed!

than on an other local bike forum find this info: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=111418

So the company went under 8 days before my pickup day was due!!!! I'm still not home till saturday ,and sooooo lost i'm not sure how to handle the situation!

Usually i'm not a cry baby ,but u all know what is the feeling of waiting 6 months of winter !!!!!!!!
And now no bike no money ,and my son and wife will receive an unhappy daddy at the airport!!!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Please tell us you put the down payment a credit card!!

If so, just call them up and let them know W T F just happened and they will credit you the full amount during this dispute of charges. If you didn't, then I really don't know what to say.

IF not, then I honestly don't understand why you didn't have credit card backup?

Do share more bro, maybe we can come up with something to help

·
Radio Active Member
22,675 Posts
Bro, I feel terribly sad for you. I personally can't imagine how you feel right now, but you have all of our sympathies on here.

I didn't read all 51 pages on the forum, but are they for sure closing? When I first read the dealer's webpage I thought maybe they were just down for remodeling or something, but it doesn't look that way.

Good luck, and I hope you get your bike and/or your money, old bike, and parts back. Please keep us updated.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was cash!
Yeah i may contact Suzuki of canada!
thx guys
I have the Bills!
General M called me saying my bike is in the store on the skid!!! but not transfered ownership!

·
Radio Active Member
27,655 Posts
I would contact, BBB, Consumer affairs office and the Attorney Generals office and maybe even the media like 7 on your side here in the US.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
that sucks, but my guess is it's all going to work out in the end

·
Registered
461 Posts
There must be lawyers involved with the settlement. Contact a lawyer and determine your options. You may be able to recover the former bike, if it wasn't already sold off. I can't think of any other recourse. The lenders and their lawyers are looking for their money, just like you, only more.
Dude, I am truly sorry!!!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I'M in tears ! how would u feel??

I would be looking to rent a big van and would proceed to fill it with ammonium nitrate.
then go from there:D

·
Registered
84 Posts
I know todays date is April 1st so I'm sincerely hoping you're not getting us FOOLED here.

If not, man that is tough

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

I would be looking to rent a big van and would proceed to fill it with ammonium nitrate.
I see that you are student of the Timothy MeVeigh school of revenge.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
It was cash!
Yeah i may contact Suzuki of canada!
thx guys
I have the Bills!
General M called me saying my bike is in the store on the skid!!! but not transfered ownership!
Why not call the GM back and just have them transfer the bike to another dealership (one that's still open)?

·
Registered
388 Posts
I've got to agree with V42A9, I would definitely contact an attorney after checking with the owners. If they are in bankruptcy there may be several options for a resolution. Good luck and hopefully all will be resolved.

·
Registered
343 Posts

With that said!!! Can you also say that you will never commit suicide and you will not just pick up and leave the country without telling us?? :joke: big goverment is out there and just looking for things to disstroy instead of finding jobs for people.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Why not call the GM back and just have them transfer the bike to another dealership (one that's still open)?
good idea

1 - 20 of 93 Posts