M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys are killing me.I finally took a drill to her...the exhaust that is.8 holes in each pipe,3/8th of an inch....I can literally feel trouble coming on.It wakes up a 109,can't wait to see what a real exhaust(like a JR exhaust)might do for her.Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Don't feel bad, before my bike even had 600 miles on it I drilled the exhaust(first 8 1/2" perimeter holes in each pipe, then the hole saw for the innards, then a complete debaffle) Iv'e taken a hacksaw and cut my shifter peg off, a die grinder to "carve" a flaming skull in my left engine cover, a case cutter to cut my grips off, a drill again to drill holes to add spikes, drill again to mount the switch on the right for my JSD, drill again to mount switch on the left for my LED's, drill again to drill 14 holes in each spark plug cover so it bleeds blue light, drill again to mount skulls on each side, wire cutters for adding fuel computer and radar detector. HELP I CAN'T STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hello,.........my name is Mike and I'm a mod addict"

·
Registered
44 Posts
Man, I keep trying this picture thing, I just can't get them posted to this board? Whats the gimmick with gettn' a photo on here?

·
Registered
230 Posts
seapup said:
Now take a 1 1/4" hole saw to the centers like the rest of us. :D :eek: :D :eek: :D
Do it, do it, do it!! :hot: :hot:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts