M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking a vacation in july n im riding the beast from florida to mass. Its about 1,300 miles to where im going to n it gives me a chance to see what the beast is realy made of.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Taking a vacation in july n im riding the beast from florida to mass. Its about 1,300 miles to where im going to n it gives me a chance to see what the beast is realy made of.
1300 miles? I think your going to find out what your Azz is made of and i'm betting that you're not going to like the results, gel seat or no gel seat lol. Should be fun though, hope you have a nice and safe trip.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i drive o.t.r for a living from florida to california every trip but i always wanted to take a long trip on the beast. When i get back from cali im headin out to mass

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sounds like a blast! Have a safe trip and posts some pictures. Are you going up the east coast? :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
Ride safe and enjoy the trip bro! Take some time to stop and enjoy the scenery.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Ride on. i hope you have a gel seat. If not, then you better do like me and learn you a few riding positions.:congrats::2cool::2cool:
:agree::agree::agree::agree:

But if you need some riding company thru north GA hit us up on GA forum. We'll get you some company for some of the ride.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
have a safe trip. About 15 years ago I drove my 1000rr Ninja from PA to SW Florida (about 1260 miles) and the worst part was my ass. I found myself needing to stop at every rest stop te second half of te trip.

Be careful

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
The one thing you don't want to do is push yourself to get here Jeff. I did my first trip down and you saw what I looked like. Looked like I was sucked into the carbs and blow out the rear pipes. Took me three days to recover. Stop and eat drink and rest. I must of found five different ways to ride my nine the first trip down. Got easy after the first trip. Took a extra half day to get home but I felt good. I stopped in RI and did the 12 mile drive before i got home. That is how well i felt coming back up.

Bro, be careful throw NY. They are nuts throw there. Had some fun with some sport cars. lol. I ended up in a motel just north of NY in CT. It was raining and i didn't feel like riding four hrs in the rain. Was nice the next day so I did the ride throw RI.

Got new tires on the bike so I'm ready for some riding. We can do RI and the Cap Cod. Did a ride the other day throw Plymouth to take a look at the ROCK...LOL. I'm thinking Kancamangus. Don't know if you'll want to ride that far after riding up from FL.

Be carefull bro. Like to see you make it here. Watch your speed signs. Couple of traps on your way up 95.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Sounds like you have a Plan , Are you Taking 95 north ,or some back roads ?
Pm me ,if our Schedules Permit , i can show you some cool places of your choice around here ,
either way Bra , have Fun :congrats:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Well i plan on stoping here n there for a smoke break!!!!!!! lol Im gona take my time getting there so im not burned out take in the sites. It will be fun n if i get tired of the freeway ill jump off to the back roads n find some twisties :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Im in salinas ca right now getin loaded n cant wait to get home to pack it up n put the hammer down for newengland. Im gona be twistin that gas n toatin that azz!!!!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
the way i ride, folowing the speed limits i get about 200 miles with one tank, when i aproach 200 miles my a$$ is overdue for a breather so i stop to gas up then park the bike and smoke a cigarette and then take the road again. i can do that 3 times in one day 4 if i push it! so i don't think you'll have a problem.

enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
131 Posts
travel

Have a safe trip. just make sure you let your real friends no where you are so they can be around if you need them. thats what i do have a very nice vacation and be safe.....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I Made it to mass. Had a good ride n beat the storm 75 to 80 all the way. Cool Ride:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts