·
Registered
443 Posts
That's hard to watch! I couldn't imagine being in a zoo like that. :eek:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
:yikes: :eek:

I'd be the guy walking along the sidewalk cause there is no way in :edit: you'd get me to drive in the :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :swear:

EVER!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
lived in korea for a while. was just like this. traffic lights/signs mean absolutely nothing. sidewalks are open game for traffic as well. police just sit around and do nothing, as they are viewed as very low class citizens, and are not respected. and it's not just "in the city". the entire country of south korea is what we would call "a city". there is no open stretched forests/plains/farmland between towns, just more buildings. it was my first exposure to just how good we have it here in the states.

europe, on the other hand, is great traffic/road condition wise. i'd also go as far to say that their drivers are much more skilled than the ones here in the states. when i lived in germany 6 years ago, a drivers liscense cost about $5000 US and takes about 2 weeks of training (for their civilians). the autobahns of course have no speed limit, but they have much fewer accidents than we do. driving is more a privilage than a right there. you'll get ticketed if you drive in a left lane and are not going faster than the car in the right. here in the states idiots just get in whatever lane is more free, and they pass in it, even if it's right-most.

·
Registered
84 Posts
WOW! Couldn't imagine living there.... That would take all he fun out of riding. There are already enough hazards out there!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts