M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
:2cool:The more you see, the more ideas keep growing, the better for everybody! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Lamonster said:
Where are you finding these?? I cant tell from the pics what Magazine or web site they are on... Interested in seeing more of what they have done! :bigthumbsup:
:doorag:

·
Registered
443 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
all must be from the same company ,the cowlings are all cattle scooped the same
The tail section, too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
You know Lamonster,
Those bikes all look really cool, they really do! But I still think the stock M109 is one of the best looking bikes on the road and lots of people that see it constantly give it that compliment.

When I see the 109 customized as those posted, they look very cool but begin to look like lots of other custom cruisers and then it becomes hard to tell what kind of bike it is. But when I see a stock 109, it stands out from any other bike on the road, nothing else quite looks like it and it keeps its unique style!

I watched the Speed Channel last night and as usual "American Thunder" showed lots of custom choppers, they were all very unique and very sharp, but none could be identified as any particular brand (motor or frame) unless the builders explained what their bikes consisted of. I know uniqueness seems to be a big thing in the bike community, but once you take a very special bike like the 109 and customize it to look like many other custom bikes, it loses its uniqueness and its identity. Just my humble opinion.

EFE M109

·
Registered
600 Posts
This looks kinda like the one on the lower-left, only it has a stock headlight nacelle, chrome rims and an aftermarket intake. They all look Photoshopped to me. Some of the forward control components are missing and parts of the pictures are blurred.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
they all appear to be 3D renderings done in a program called Maya. They must be concepts, kinda like when road and track has somebody manipulate a photo to show what a "2008 so & so might look like".

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
The pipes on the one in the top left picture are close to something I was thinking about last night. What if you took 2 exhaust cannisters like the Yoshimura Bling below and put them one on top of the other and angled it up sort of like Ras did?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts