M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home from the VA Hospital today. Clean and sober for over 30 days now. Have alot of catching up to do. Wifey and I made a deal that I won't shop for a bike till March 1st. She said that she needs time to heal up emotionally after my accident on Nov 2nd. Oh well can't ride till then anyway. Going to start making a mods list for the new ride. I want another 2009 LE :drool:, brand new if one's available on Mar 1st.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Congrats tbar! Good to have you back. March 1 will get here pretty quick but I'm sure if you're like me it will be an agonizing wait. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
285 Posts
Congrats brother! I am so proud of you! Merry Christmas and God bless you and your family..

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Welcom Back

To bad you can't shop til then there was one in the for sale section:bigthumbsup:
:congrats: on making it back:#1:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Glad to hear your back !! Remember to take it one day at a time and know you have a lot of friends who will support you in your new way of life. :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
welcome back tbar, :congrats:,,,,,,,,,, And if ever when, the pink cloud sneaks up on you, Give me a yell, We can beat that POS right back to where it came from, I had this lil %rick on my shoulder named Alfy, Always trying to stir chit,,,,,,,,,,,,Keep with the tools you learned, and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Welcome to sobriety!!!!, It is the hardest thing we will ever do, but the most rewarding and with time a breeze to look back and go WTF was i thinking hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!1

May 22nd, 1992 here ma brutha,,,,,,,,,,,,and I say we, cause you are not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,086 Posts
:welcome: back bro, and congrats on a successful program. Good luck on getting another bike too!

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Glad to see you up and around and making a come back. Keep it up!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
C&S

congrats on your achievement, it takes a strong man to own up to his shortcoming's and try and overcome them,sounds like you are headed in right direction.most of us have demons to deal with such is life,having a good partner is priceless.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: Back! and would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Dam Guy

1 - 20 of 64 Posts