M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night i decided to wipe down my 9 and realized that i could have been riding her this entire month..... i thought i need new inspection stickers but it turns out that they dont expire until the end of this month! If i didnt have to work today i definitely would have been out riding today!! Who knows i might take it out tonight even though it'll be dark out when i get home. Oh how i dont feel safe on my bike in Norfolk at night; maybe its just me. :dontknow:

Well if anyone wants to ride send me a message!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Too far away to get together for a ride but if it makes you feel better I will agree with the title of your post.:joke:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
:doh:

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
Didn't they change them to be the tag stickers in VA vs the separate sticker like it used to be?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Didn't they change them to be the tag stickers in VA vs the separate sticker like it used to be?
Not that i know of. If they did there hasnt been a big announcement and the inspection places are making bank off of it lol

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey welcome the club. That makes at least 2 idiots here now.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Not that i know of. If they did there hasnt been a big announcement and the inspection places are making bank off of it lol
Naw ,,, you still need to get a Separate sticker ,just like it has always been ,,:bigthumbsup:

It aint Called The Common Wealth for nuthin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts