M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening fellow riders I have only been a member for a very short time and in that time i have read some pretty amazing stuff from you all from your very well how tos to your little tech tips to the help you all give give to your fellw rider when there down or they have something they can figure out they post it here and the answers come rolling in and on the rare occasion you even go to there house to help i am totally blow away i just have to say im proud to be a member of this board and all it helps now im new to the 109 because its my first one but someday i hope i will be able to help other 109 members with there problem. but if you do need some electric question give me a shout :bow::yourock: sorry for long post but i wanted to say what was on my mind

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. There is a TON of information on this site. By far the best M109R site on the net. And a lot of great people also.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:welcome::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
:welcome:to the family Bro!! and :congrats: on your new 9 your going to love this bike!!! someone should warn ya the mod bug runs rampid here so be careful and don`t say you weren`t warned!!:joke: :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
:welcome:to the family Bro!! and :congrats: on your new 9 your going to love this bike!!! someone should warn ya the mod bug runs rampid here so be careful and don`t say you weren`t warned!!:joke: :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
:agree:Hope your significant other is prepared for all your mods!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:agree:I have also been a member for a short time. The members on this site encouraged me to do the mods that I was interested in doing to my 9, and having no experience working on bikes, I was a little hesitant. But, all I had to do was post a question or PM a member and the question was answered, one member even invited me to his house to give me a hand.

So I know exactly what you mean.

·
Registered
948 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Welcome to the club. I do have an electric question. I have a 2004 4x4 Hemi truck and the a/c fan will not come on. The compressor is kicking on just no fan. I would imagine it is the switch but am not looking forward to pulling the whole dash apart. :dontknow::D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts