M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in East Texas it seems like every little plant lets off terrible things that mess with my sinus and allergy problems.....

All the riding lately seems to help those terrible littles things make their way into my head.

Anyone else have this sort of problem? Any suggestions on clearing my head?!

·
Registered
243 Posts
2006moy said:
Drixoril antihistamine decongestant.... Afrin nose spray the wife has bad allergies this works for her.
+1 My wife and I rode to Livingston from Houston on Saturday and now her allergies are really bad. She takes that stuff too...

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I don't have allergies but I have noticed that since I started riding the 109.

It's the strangest thing. I developed a problem in the brachialis muscles (i.e the muscle used to roll your wrists upwards) in my arms. I started noticing weakness shortly after I bought the M109R. But at the gym, I can do 100+ lb bicep curls and tricep extensions without breaking a sweat. It was like I started using a muscle group riding the 109 that I hadn't before. So I started doing overhand cable pulls to beef up that muscle group. When I first started, I could not pull 15 lbs without significant discomfort. It got downright painful depending on the weight. It's taken almost 2 months to get my arms right again. I still get some soreness after riding for a few hours.

My arms never got sore riding my CBR1000 or the Boulevard C90T.

Weird... :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts