M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At exactly one month ago, I had one of the most sadest day of my life. I don't know how or why it happened , the only thing that I remember was coming back to my senses after few minutes out and seeing my bike laid next to me. Neither the pain on my broken clavicle or my broken tomb was more painfull that see my beautiful burple all smashed against the road's guard rail. The bike was a total lost. The insurance is paying everthing and in couple days I'll get my new M. But this time I'll try the SILVER BULLET. Thanks to God I'm OK and health. After six screws, two pins and a metal plate I read to go back to the road and more than that happy for the fact that I will have own two different M109 in less the tree months. I hope never have to buy a BLACK one, I think you guys know what I mean. These are the last pics of my burple before the accident.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thank god your are ok. I hope I never have to go through what you did. Good luck on your new ride my friend! Too bad your not getting another blurple one........it's the best color.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately It was completely my fault. I don't know how but I lost it in a turn, pretty bad ass turn on the hills of Pasadena . My friend, saw the accident and also have now idea what went wrong. I think I lost the back wheel and the bike slided.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Good luck! And I really hope that never happens to me. I don't think I would ever convince my wife to let me get another bike again. Today was too close for me losing air in the back tire on the freeway. Even worse that there was a news report a couple of weeks ago about a bike losing air in the back tire here in Utah, rider lost control and his wife (passenger) died in the wreck.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Nice lighting on the photo of your old 'Burple'..should be a promo shot for Suzuki..You won't go wrong with the Silver..will handle much better than the other colours!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts