M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stoped by my dealer today to see what he had for accessories and spotted a 07 white 109 on the floor. he was asking 11,999 and a three year warrenty came with it for that price . didnt think that was to bad of a deal. but i really didnt care for the white color thats just my opinion maybe if i seen it in the sunshine it might look different. i love the purple and im happy i went with that color.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a sportech windshield model # 23020045 and it works great for me !! i have no complaints at all..

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
it is beautiful.....but what are ya gonna vacuum?

·
Registered
166 Posts
tworangerted said:
it is beautiful.....but what are ya gonna vacuum?
Yours didn't come with the factory floor mats, sheesh!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I like the windshield as well...where have you been in the discussions on options. I have the same color bike and like the way this shield looks compared to all others I have seen. Nice!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I'm curious what is that behind your left side air cleaner? Look like tribal flames or something? Do you have a close-up pic of that area? :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i had to go and watch the minnesota gophers beat up on the iowa hawkeyes today so i just got home ... what i have behind the air cleaner is just a sticker you can buy from any auto parts store. its meant to go abouve the windshield like a sun shield . and the wind shield i have you have to order from a dealer who sells sporetch windshields. which your dealer can proble do for you .

·
Registered
666 Posts
BlackCherry said:
I'm curious what is that behind your left side air cleaner? Look like tribal flames or something? Do you have a close-up pic of that area? :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
they may go on my 109 if erdy whould ever reply to my pm :D

·
Registered
732 Posts
Latinrascal said:
Mine came with a broom and a dust pan to pick up all the dropped Jaws
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :a20:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts