M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
There are hundreds of posts on this.... With that being said, I just ordered mine. It has had nothing but great reviews. It is said to be the best mod for the price. I ordered mine lastnight. Good luck. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Keep it up and you will be BANNED from this site!! :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Dont listen to these guy's !!!!
Welcome to the forum :p

There is however a search tab towards the top of the page...
A search on JSD will supply you with more info than you want !!!

It is advised to perform a search before creating a topic. From oil to pegs to bags, you name it.. We have probably discussed it :bigthumbsup:

Actually, some searches I recommend... oil, coolant, front tire, what else..... Hmm... speedometer, drive shaft, kickstand

There may be more, but I HIGHLY suggest you look at these subjects to start with.

Guy's, any other "IMPORTANT" Topics this new guy should look at??

We should have a section just for these types of topics....

G

·
Welcome to the board.

Intakes, air kit, oil, grips, pegs, pipes.

The formal forum :cop: is on Vacation so I think we may have some self appointed Sheriff's in town.

And I know the reguler Sheriff would not incarcirate you that fast.

Enjoy! And again welcome. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I waitng for my -2m to show up in the mail........... can't wait :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the input about this part from the NON police people who think they own this site!!! for the love of god whats up with you!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I thought this sight was setup to help one another. I really don't see a problem with someone asking a question that has been asked before. The search is there but sometimes you can't find what you need cause you don't know how to word it. My son is on one of these import sights that all they do is act like a bunch of b#*@h's. I have always liked this sight because people would help. Some of us don't have time to spend all day on the sight reading everything, so we don't know it has been posted before. I think we all need to get along. :D Can someone give spankster a hug.

G

·
jamiesM109R said:
It shows no improvement to performance.
You are kidding right. :joke: :joke:

This product is the best 40 bucks you can spend. Search on Maniac MOD. It will give you back 20 HP in 1, 2, 3.

·
Registered
450 Posts
raw_taz said:
It will give you back 20 HP in 1, 2, 3.
I've got it installed, nothing i noticed, 200 more rpms when idling until you pull in the clutch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts