M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the new House of kolor majestic blue Kandy done a couple of diferent ways. The first was a silver set that I added silver flake on top of the silver base, the second was a silver bike that was done in a pearl blue (by someone else) the member was not happy so redid it for him. It has a silver base with silver flake then royal blue flake, graphics then 5 coats of majestic blue candy, more graphics then more candy and shadows. These have not been wet sanded or finished cleared yet, but thought I would show you guys who like blue some different ideas.

I have not done the shadowing on the tank with rips but had done some of the other parts. When you get the shadows and highlights done the rips look awesome!

Sorry but the sun wasn't to show off the flake!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Would love to see the final product on the bikes. You do great work there :bigthumbsup: I will probally be getting a hold of you after the holidays and see if we can come up with something for my bike. Keep up the great work :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Re: If you like the Limited edition blue you will love these! Majestic blue cand

Excellent work! Can't wait to see the finished bikes. :bigthumbsup: :super:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
as i was looking through the HOK catalog a few days ago ot purchase my paint, I saw that color. Looks really good and would probably be nicer than the the stock LE paint

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
justicepkmc said:
hey can you do the red with like ghost skulls. looking to do that to mine
Sure, do you want to do rip and ghost skulls? That would actually look very nice.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BlkM109r said:
as i was looking through the HOK catalog a few days ago ot purchase my paint, I saw that color. Looks really good and would probably be nicer than the the stock LE paint
The stock has pearl base the kandy looks awesome over a metalic base. I did silver flake first then royal blue flake, clear then candy.

G

·
LOVE IT!!!! Love the blue on without the rips, but I am sure they will both look killer once cleared and finished... LOVE your work man! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Re: If you like the Limited edition blue you will love these! Majestic blue cand

those things look almost as sexy as me. i particularly like the one on the left. another good job bud!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Oh man I love that blue graphic design.
Finally a design that matches the lines of the bike :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Can you post to Aust :D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aussie109 said:
Oh man I love that blue graphic design.
Finally a design that matches the lines of the bike :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Can you post to Aust :D
What would it cost? I can do it if you can pay for it??? :eek:

·
Registered
102 Posts
YEAH, THAT WOULD BE FINE THE RIP AND THE GHOST SKULL. WHAT WOULD SOMETHING LIKE THAT COST AND HOW DO WE GET IT DONE??? :D :D ;) ;) :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

G

·

I am not at all familiar with what a paint job like this would cost? What is a ballpark figure? $1000+? Less than $500?

Either the "rip" paint scheme or the other blue scheme.

I am getting ticked because, just like everyone else, my factory clear coat sucks. . .I honestly think if I take the bike down a dusty dirt road over 50mph, I'd come out the other end with no paint left on my bike!!

I've tried the scratch removes and polishes but this is getting ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts