M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
If she didn't have implants she will need them. That poor woman must have landed right on them. This is the one I really feel bad for out of all these videos. being a passenger and landing right on her chest.

Ouch!!!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Pretty 'cool' riding without protective gear ...until .....From the way she fell I reckon she could  have done some nasty face first tumbles..lots of potential for MAJOR neck injury. What would you guys have done to the 'dickhead' on the bike if it had been your daughter or sister? I've a few ideas!

G

·
Shogun, I like the way you think bro. The other end of that would be tied to my 109. :p......Hey, that would be kind of like that Fluffy video.

·
Registered
585 Posts
rasputin said:
I'm not sure how that got taken the wrong way! I am NOT making fun of the situation..some years ago my sister was killed in a similar silly act...I'd be sick thinking that my little girl was taken out on a bike with just a light top on and the rider starts pulling wheelies. Taking risks on your own is your own decision , but not with someone elses life. (No offence intended to those who read it that way.)
Not sure why u think anyone thought u were making fun of it ?

I SURE DIDNT THINK SO !

IM WITH U , I THINK ITS TASTELES JUST TO POST IT HERE !!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.