M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would tell everyone a funny "if it was a harley " story that happened to me on Saturday night. I went to my friends surprise 40th birthday party at a neighbor hood bar so I thought I would ride my 07 limited edition 109 there. I parked to the side of the bar to try and keep out of sight... somewhat, as soon as I parked it some guy stuck his head around the corner and said "thats a nice fatboy" I did'nt have time to correct him so I just said thanks. went inside and waited for my buddy and his wife to show up, they came walking down the parking lot right by my bike and of course he noticed it sitting there right away. When he came into the bar he said I saw your bike and kind of wondered what was up! Just after that one of the other guys said "if it was a Harley he would'nt have noticed... they all look the same! thought that was funny as hell !! I love the 109 !!

G

·
If I had an HD, a nice one, I wouldn't get rid of it. But, I cant help think of Peterbuilt's or Mack's when I see one of the big dressers with all the trunks and bags and antennas. It is like going camping...............in the Winnebago.:doorag:
Though there was a guy on here who made his bike look damn near like that. Red bike if I am not mistaken?

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
If I had an HD, a nice one, I wouldn't get rid of it. But, I cant help think of Peterbuilt's or Mack's when I see one of the big dressers with all the trunks and bags and antennas. It is like going camping...............in the Winnebago.:doorag:
I just don't understand the point of having all that crap on a bike. Not only does it completely ruin the looks, but it also makes the bike handle like a tank.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Last year summer I got a parking ticket $200 at the beach. I was pissed. But then I checked the ticket and it said ”Model: Harley Davidson" LOL!

I ended up getting off that ticket due to it not being correct. Haha

·
Registered
277 Posts
"That's a f***ing nice looking Harley!"

Yep, took my bike in a couple of weeks ago to get the 160/60 ME880 on the front and the ME880 260/40 put on the back and a guy in a truck yells out the window "Thats a f***cking nice looking Harley!"

·
Registered
766 Posts
Last year summer I got a parking ticket $200 at the beach. I was pissed. But then I checked the ticket and it said "Model: Harley Davidson" LOL!

hahaha. thats great!! so don`t let them know better

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Harleys are like white pines here in New Hampshire, there EVERY WHERE! When people ask me if it's a Harley, I say oh god no, i'm a leader not a follower:eek: Cause if I were A follower i'd be on a Harley like everyone else:-\ I don't follow peer pressure, like most:p I think out of the box, and don't blend in:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Last year summer I got a parking ticket $200 at the beach. I was pissed. But then I checked the ticket and it said "Model: Harley Davidson" LOL!

love it:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
Harleys are like white pines here in New Hampshire, there EVERY WHERE! When people ask me if it's a Harley, I say oh god no, i'm a leader not a follower:eek: Cause if I were A follower i'd be on a Harley like everyone else:-\ I don't follow peer pressure, like most:p I think out of the box, and don't blend in:bigthumbsup:
Great:bigthumbsup: Can I use that? ..lol...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts