M109 Rider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but has anyone but me noticed that it is the same few members that get all the good threads tossed by the Monster?? Sure, it makes things interesting when a certain amount of "spice" is added to the thread broth but some really interesting stuff (i.e. the guy that got beat up) not to mention all of my threads (Pulitzer prize material at that) gets trashed.

Please people... can't we all just get along :duck:

mania
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
if ya don't like it you can just go else where. his board, his rules. if you make a board you can make the rules.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
M109R Fan said:

Funny though as freedom of speech is in the constitution though...
The First Amendment guaranteeing freedom of speech means you have the right to say something. It says nothing about somebody else having to provide you a place to say it or about others having to listen to it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Cap500 said:
Well,,Lamonster has the "Please read first"Â :read: above and it is summoned at the end about judgement.
ditto :bigthumbsup:
 
G

·
Lamont and I have been doing this for 6 years. We do not want a message board that sets people against each other. A message board isn't worth getting your blood pressure raised over. I think he is very liberal and lets people go a lot further than I would. And if it matters he has even deleted me when I go over the edge.

Its about the motorcycle and its not about seeing who can stir up the pot the most.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sjnoble2 said:
The First Amendment guaranteeing freedom of speech means you have the right to say something. It says nothing about somebody else having to provide you a place to say it or about others having to listen to it.
I beg your pardon sir !! You are incorrect.

1st Amendment to the United States Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances; however, Congress shall ensure that someone is to provide you a place to say stuff and people will have to listen to it.
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
109 mania/Lawdog, you have been booted from the site once before and next to Fritz have had the most votes to be booted off of this Island. If you just want to be a troll and stir the pot then there are a few more 109 sites that need the traffic, I suggest you hangout there if you have a problem with the way I run this site. ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Monster, I NEVER said anything about the way you run the site. On the contrary, you do a FABULOUS job. I was just suggesting that some folks here (not yo ) could lighten up a bit and then, maybe, some good threads could stay up. That's all.

I ain't lookin' for trouble. Huh-uhh. Not me boy !!!

sorry for the misunderstanding,

mania
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
G

·
109 mania said:
I beg your pardon sir !! You are incorrect.

1st Amendment to the United States Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances; however, Congress shall ensure that someone is to provide you a place to say stuff and people will have to listen to it.
Go into your boss and tell him how you really feel about him and you will find out what is free speech and what isn't. This is a private message board and you play here based on following the rules.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
752 Posts
Lamonster said:
109 mania/Lawdog, you have been booted from the site once before and next to Fritz have had the most votes to be booted off of this Island. If you just want to be a troll and stir the pot then there are a few more 109 sites that need the traffic, I suggest you hangout there if you have a problem with the way I run this site. ::)
We are guests in Lamont's house. When a guy throws me out of his house for junk behavior I don't come back in and tell him how to run his house.

I am enjoying Lamont's hospitality, I might provide a suggestion to him via PM or email now and then but I don't and won't criticize his running of it on an open forum.

Seems kind of like lawdog thinks he outsmarted Lamonster by getting back on here but I assure you Lamont knew who you were right away. I would be cool with my second chance if it were me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is a private message board and you play here based on following the rules.

AMEN Hal !!! And "rules" apply to everyone (you and Lamonster excluded) not just me. So, if EVERYONE, follows the rules (me included) we will continue to have a great website.

so, I say again, can't we all just get along??

mania
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
752 Posts
You are easier to get along with as Mania VS Lawdog, I'll give you that.

Must be the lack of rubber hose.

The thing is that some people sometimes step out, but you push it all the time (or did). JR and I got a post deleted by Lamont once too (Bandit post). Don't feel so picked on.
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top