M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and ride club buddy Kelley went on a road trip from Atlanta, GA out to visit his old Navy buddy in San Diego about a month ago. I thought I'd share alittle of his trip video that he asked me to edit for him.

He owns four bikes but took is Kaw. Meanstreak out there and his buddy rides a Victory Hammer.

(If you want to watch in HD select at leat 720 on the player)

·
Registered
217 Posts
My friend and ride club buddy Kelley went on a road trip from Atlanta, GA out to visit his old Navy buddy in San Diego about a month ago. I thought I'd share alittle of his trip video that he asked me to edit for him.

He owns four bikes but took is Kaw. Meanstreak out there and his buddy rides a Victory Hammer.

(If you want to watch in HD select at leat 720 on the player)
What camera was used? (PM me please) Looks very nice and well edited!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
nice sir. its nice to see ride vids as i cannot ride yet. i just need a fan in front of my computer now.....8)

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
One of my very favorite road to ride. It's like 26 miles of twisties. :bigthumbsup:

Then you can continue all the way down to the Mexican border, about another 70 miles.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
That was awesome!! I felt like I was playing a racing game in first person when had the camera up on the instrument cluster. I think I about fell out of my chair a few times trying to help him around those curves. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts