M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this while shopping for a new helmet. I am a recovering Motocrosser so I like the concept. What do you think? You think the style matches the 109?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Awesome

Good looking helmet bro.......

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think it is a good looking helmet I just think it needs to go with a bike with the same attitude or style. I don't think a stock blue,yellow,red,silver or black bike would match it other wise a good helmet.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I agree

It would look good however with a 2009 LE.....

I think it is a good looking helmet I just think it needs to go with a bike with the same attitude or style. I don't think a stock blue,yellow,red,silver or black bike would match it other wise a good helmet.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It would look good however with a 2009 LE.....
I tend to agree. It would need some diff graphics before I would buy it. I hear that if you lift your head that it does not catch the wind BUT if you turn your head to the side, it does.....

Here is the new helmet I ended up buying...

I think it matches the mood and look of the 07 LE well, especially with a nice dark smoke shield!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
I'm eyeing a Icon Airframe model. I really like that one. Flat Black would be the color for me.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I tend to agree. It would need some diff graphics before I would buy it. I hear that if you lift your head that it does not catch the wind BUT if you turn your head to the side, it does.....

I think it matches the mood and look of the 07 LE well, especially with a nice dark smoke shield!
what model is that, how do the fit do they run small, i wear a 2 x shoei..

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
what model is that, how do the fit do they run small, i wear a 2 x shoei..
If they made a red/burgundy one, that would look sweet with your 9

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
no kidding, i like it, im in the market my hjc is blah, the padding seemed to wear down pretty quick
I had to take the cheek pads out and put heavy weight on them overnight, to shrink them, Man that hurt my jawsafter about 5 miles LOL

·
Registered
893 Posts

Thats a sweet looking helmet - clean lines and does match your LE nicely. :a18:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts