M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any 1 have these, was joping for a review.....dont really want to pay this much ..but like everything bout them...thks

2nd choice --Joe Rocket Big Bang -- $79 +11 ship Amazon

·
Registered
913 Posts
I have the Super Duty 3's and I love them. Only complaint about them is that insole wore out really fast, so now I'm gellin in my Super Duty 3's. Get them, you wont be disappointed. They will take a few days to break in, but after that, they will fit you like a glove!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thks

Thks guys ......just bought the icons ...they look pretty cool , I was mainly scared of how thick the front is, my other boot kept getting stuck in between shifter and peg.....then again they were cheap....u get what u paid for..... fyi for any 1 else shopping around ..also check milwaukee boots ..pretty nice 1's aswell.

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Thks guys ......just bought the icons ...they look pretty cool , I was mainly scared of how thick the front is, my other boot kept getting stuck in between shifter and peg.....then again they were cheap....u get what u paid for..... fyi for any 1 else shopping around ..also check milwaukee boots ..pretty nice 1's aswell.

:bigthumbsup:
Adjust your shifter peg :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have the Super Duties in the tan.

Really like them. Good boot.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I have the super duty 3's in brown and love em. I did the "make offer" option on ebay and ended up buying them for $80 including shipping. They are comfortable and seem to be fairly rugged, I give em' a 9 out of 10 only because I think the arch should be higher. Find a good deal and snatch em up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.