1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
511 Posts
Those look sick!!! I really like Icon stuff. Alot of my friends dont like them but I really like their gear. Their body armor is pretty cool too... Do these boots come in a 14?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those look sick!!! I really like Icon stuff. Alot of my friends dont like them but I really like their gear. Their body armor is pretty cool too... Do these boots come in a 14?
Yup:bigthumbsup:Damn bro, you got some serious flippers there:D

·
Registered
877 Posts
i have these...:bigthumbsup: only wear in winter or long rides tho...more of a sneaker guy

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL.....:agree:

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have these...:bigthumbsup: only wear in winter or long rides tho...more of a sneaker guy
Where did you get theses from and how much $$$ ???

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i have a pair and love them. very comfortable lots of protection. had to get a 1/2 size bigger they run a bit small :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I personally would go with these because they're waterproof and still protect you and look cool - IMHO:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I personally would go with these because they're waterproof and still protect you and look cool - IMHO:

now those are cool, are they comfy? so far i have been hesitant to get a pair not knowing if they will break in to be comfortable..:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Tx for your input. Nice boots, but don't go quite high enough on the leg for me.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i got mine from motorcyle super store. also i just saw some on ebay brand new all different sizes

·
Registered
81 Posts
got em

I have a pair of Field Armor boots. A little stiff at first (like walking in Ski boots) but great comfort once they are broke in a little even for walking during sightseeing between rides. They are vented so they provide some air flow in warm weather but still pretty good in cold temps too but rain soaks through really fast. I Love mine! Second summer on them and durability is doing great so far too.

Psy

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I have these also and I really like them.

To each his own, but damn, those are ugly..IMHO:evil:
They look like Red Wing work boots so that is why I got em. I only paid $70 for them on ebay from a cycle shop that was closing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts