M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
In a few weeks I´m visiting Indiana.
Where I can buy a good biker jacket in IN?
Also looking for any shop that rents bikes...
Had a wish to rent a M109 but it seems to be easier to rent a Harley.. ;)

Will there be any meeting with M109 riders in Indiana between May 28 an June 15?

best regards
Greg from Sweden

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I assume you are coming in for the race. There are a couple of places to buy from--most are dealers. There is a place on the south side of Indy---Cycle Outfitters. Decent selection in stock. No real place to rent from in this area---just not a market for it. I am sure we could arrange a meet and greet if you like.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume you are coming in for the race. There are a couple of places to buy from--most are dealers. There is a place on the south side of Indy---Cycle Outfitters. Decent selection in stock. No real place to rent from in this area---just not a market for it. I am sure we could arrange a meet and greet if you like.
Actually I coming in to visit my brother, the race is a nice bonus :p
I was told that the Carb days is a cool event!
Many thanks for the tip and fast awnser - I'll check out Cycle Outfitters.
It would be cool to meet some riders.
Have no idea how my brothers schedule of plans are but I´ll keep an eye on this forum and let you know where I will be....

Thanks
Greg

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
if you are up in the northwestern part of indiana during your visit, please feel free to contact me. i am not too far away from that area and could meet up or if you want a tour of the windy city just let me know. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you are up in the northwestern part of indiana during your visit, please feel free to contact me. i am not too far away from that area and could meet up or if you want a tour of the windy city just let me know. :bigthumbsup:
Cool!
:bigthumbsup:
...never been to the windy city!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts