M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorta.. im not sure what the odds of surviving an encounter with a fully loaded simi truck are.. but im guessing 100 to 1, maybe 1000?

but! i did.. just a few scratches from the "safety" glass.. and no hospital trip.
sorry no pictures of the rigg.. but i was told i tore the hell outa the front bumper, full side, and destroyed the rear 4 wheels and tires of the trailer.

·
Registered
216 Posts
WOW Just reinforces my beliefs of the Ford and Mercury version of the explorer are the safest vehicles on the road.My 18 year old son hit black ice about a block away from the house last winter on a busy and very fast road a block from the house He spun out of control and was struck by a on coming for crew cab diesel and totaled my wifes mountaineer.Good news was he walked away with out a scratch.Fire fighter on the scene told me when they arrived thought he was killed....but said he was very lucky and said he thought that mountaineer construction saved him.State police said the same thing.Glad to here you survived you mis fortune and walked away also....Hope you buy another Explorer !

·
Registered
352 Posts
Holy crap!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was gonna get the full corbin collection for my wedding gift.... but I guess now every dime I gots goin towards a new car. Now taking donations!

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
[after Spicoli wrecks Jefferson's car]
Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!
Jeff Spicoli: Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!
Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna ****!
Jeff Spicoli: Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna **** or is he gonna kill us?
Jefferson's Brother: First he's gonna ****, then he's gonna kill us!
Jeff Spicoli: Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.
:bigthumbsup: know any TV repair doods?

·
Registered
267 Posts
your very lucky,brings back bad memories of my accident last month,got hit on the same side,only you drive on that side!My Rodeo looked a lot like your Explorer .

·
Registered
413 Posts
damn that does look pretty nasty, glad your alright! I totaled my 99 f150 years ago, it was hammered, but was still able to drive around the farm for years, it would never steer straight but you could plow over some trees and not care!:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
glad to hear your ok. Man, you've had your share of bad luck!!

That's the nice thing of having all that steel around you.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!
Jeff Spicoli: Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.
:doh::a20:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
damn brother, you just took me back to the good ol' days as i was reading that. i loved that movie. who would have guessed that sean penn would go on to win an oscar. LOL.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Glad you survived and are ok. Hope you are able to find another car that you like.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts