M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JYD was so excited by the M109's that he saw in Daytona that he rushed home and had to modify his exhaust. Here are the results:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Perry, JYD here. just finished tonight, haven't really had much chance to ride tonight but for the little bit that i did it felt a lot more responsive. tomorrow i will get more of a chance to run it. by the way it was great to meet you and ashley. hope to see you guy's again soon. The JUNK YARD DOG :beer3:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Hey JYD Man that looks Sweettt You The Big Dog on the Block now for sure :bigthumbsup:
That pipe looks like it has a little longer outlet piece, did you add to the pipe if not were did you get the pipe,I looked at a couple today myself but the outlet is nowere near that long I like that !!! Later silentrider

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nicely done. Now its really loud when you get on it. It was good meeting you at Daytona/Palm Coast. Thanks for the Calamari.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
junk yard dog said:
Hey Perry, JYD here. just finished tonight, haven't really had much chance to ride tonight but for the little bit that i did it felt a lot more responsive. tomorrow i will get more of a chance to run it. by the way it was great to meet you and ashley. hope to see you guy's again soon. The JUNK YARD DOG :beer3:
DUDE!!! Nice!! I would love to se that tonight... How about cruising down to bike night at hooter's? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey JYD...Dan here !!! Looking good my man. Ill be getting mine to Perry and JR soon so they can hook me up with the mods. It was great meeting you, Toneout and everyone else there and definitely look forward to the next meeting were we will really be making some noise.

Peace
Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.