M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am looking for nice chrome rims. i almost had some but they were sold! if anyone knows of a decent deal on rims please let me know! thank you

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am watching the for sale section, maybe others have seen or heard something from elsewhere. chroming the factory rims is something i am considering but would like different rims if possible!

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
i am watching the for sale section, maybe others have seen or heard something from elsewhere. chroming the factory rims is something i am considering but would like different rims if possible!
After market rims are not cheap. It will be way less to have your stockers chromed.

Why not have them chromed by liquidpain?
:agree::agree: He does some nice work.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
wow, Dam guy here listed some stockers that he polished with almost brandnew tires yesterday, He must have sold them already , He was asking $500 for the whole deal,,,,,,,,,,, Just watch our for sale thread here, some great deals but you have to be on them right away.,.

·
Registered
180 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
keep an eye on the 4 sale site. I've seen a few sets of wheels for sale.
Have you looked at LiquidPain?

http://www.moreschimotorsports.com/
Why not have them chromed by liquidpain?
It doesn't look like LiquidPain is chroming wheels anymore:

Spoke with jerry and he isn't doing wheels anymore. But he said he would get back to me with someone that might be able to help. I also spoke with the fella at simmon and he broke it down for me. So I'll start getting the wheels off for now and make a decision
You can always contact Simmons Motorworks :bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.