M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hacker will have my bike ready next week :bigthumbsup:
I got a Present from Hal  :hot: to go with my new High Horsepower Pipes from Hacker.
We will take my bike and Matts bone stock bike to the dyno as soon as I get Back.
I'm looking for 15HP gain but 20 would be better :2cool:
1 last thing the pipes are 25lbs lighter than the stock ones :bigthumbsup: so thats another 2hp gain right there and if I loose 80LBS that would be another 8hp :dontknow:
Well thats not going to happen  :dontknow: so I'll take the extra 2 any way. :bigthumbsup:
Big Joe.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Those pro pipes from hacker will be the business..can't wait to hear what your HP gain is. I waited in vain for Muzzy to at least show some interest in the 109...couldn't wait any longer. Hope you get a top result Joe!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Well Big Joe I'm sure you'll find a way to make more power...the hunt is on!
Good to hear you're finally getting your bike back. :bigthumbsup: can hardly wait to see those pipes :hot:

Devilish

·
Registered
224 Posts
Will stay tuned :pop: for the results.

Fatcat downunder in Oz

·
Registered
53 Posts
Big Joe said:
Hacker will have my bike ready next week :bigthumbsup:
I got a Present from Hal :hot: to go with my new High Horsepower Pipes from Hacker.
We will take my bike and Matts bone stock bike to the dyno as soon as I get Back.
I'm looking for 15HP gain but 20 would be better :2cool:
1 last thing the pipes are 25lbs lighter than the stock ones :bigthumbsup: so thats another 2hp gain right there and if I loose 80LBS that would be another 8hp :dontknow:
Well thats not going to happen :dontknow: so I'll take the extra 2 any way. :bigthumbsup:
Big Joe.
Huh....Joe gets a present from Hal. :dontknow:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Joe post pics as soon as you can. I want to see the new pipes.... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rob_BCC said:
Huh....Joe gets a present from Hal. :dontknow:

Hey!!!!!!!!!! I Got a Present from ROB TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Can't wait to get it back from the CHROMER SO I CAN SHOW IT
OFF :hot: :yikes: :beer3: :beer2: :clap2: :a18: :2cool:
Big Joe.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
steve j said:
good deal, I just PM'd wacko to see where they are at on the production pipes. :bigthumbsup:
I just sent them all the parts to finish up the production units.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Big Joe said:
I just sent them all the parts to finish up the production units.
Big Joe.
yeah he said they are bending production pipes now, 2 weekw out on ceramic coat and 3 on chrome. he said to get in line to order but wouldn't it be prudent to get some dyno numbers before going into production? they are estimating 15-20hp gain and I am guessing that is with just the pipe no big air or pc 3 tuning. should be a solid 20+ with intake and tuning. who are we going to order from when it's time?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
steve j said:
yeah he said they are bending production pipes now, 2 Weeks out on ceramic coat and 3 on chrome. he said to get in line to order but wouldn't it be prudent to get some dyno numbers before going into production? they are estimating 15-20hp gain and I am guessing that is with just the pipe no big air or pc 3 tuning. should be a solid 20+ with intake and tuning. who are we going to order from when it's time?
I will have the DYNO numbers in a week or 2 before the release of the pipes.
There are a couple other little items KewlMetal will be addressing for the final pipe package.
We will be doing a Bone Stock and the then just the new Hacker pipes, then Hacker Pipes & PC3, then Pipes & PC3 & Big Air :bigthumbsup:
Then of course we have to do the JSD with the complete set up.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Can't wait to see the finished product :bigthumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts