M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally received delivery of a beautiful burple m109r :D. Man this thing looks even better out of the showroom. I thought it handled great and couldn't believe the power. Put 93 miles on it so far and the hardest thing I've found while riding so far is trying to keep that stupid grin off my face. Bought the bike off of ebay that was the easy part waiting a month for delivery was the tuff part. It came in yesterday check the oil first thing, It was perfect. the only flaws so far there are to spots bubbling on the tank, a screw missing from the cover in front of the tank, and whats up with all the small lines in the paint?, looks like it was wiped off with sandpaper. It was also shipped minus the toolpack and rear seat cover, which the dealer said he would mail out to me. He also hasn't registered the warranty yet, which is making it hard to get the free jacket. I'm looking forward to the long weekend of riding.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Congrats!!!!! JUst be on the lookout for "PGS" ,permanent grin syndrome...I hear all new owners are contracting this phenomenon!!! :bigthumbsup: Including myself!!!!

G

·
Congrats. Picked mine up last night. Have to agree the silver is the fastest. Hey, if you need the speedo bolt, I have an extra one, You are welcome to it. Let me know and I will drop it in the mail.

·
Registered
211 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :a18: :a18: :a18: :a18: :a18: :a18:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts