M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used real tool to debeaver my 9. Check it out.
I didn't even realize till i took the pics how Mature it looked.
Real men use the right tools every time. :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So i see a box cutter behind that pink chair. What quality blade is that cause i gotta ge me one if it works that good..lol
The box cutter came with the blade i got it at home depot in the clearance box. I used it for the zip ties the hold the wires in place u really dont need anything special.
I sure you all noticed but i'm a "no frills type of guy"....till i get into the serious mods like 10" chrome rims w/ a 280 or a 300 rear, but i dont want to get ahead of my self. When the time is right and the $ is right then i'll do it. I have a 18 month and a 4 year old so i'm gonna hafta wait on a few things.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where do I find a bike cover like that?
Its a cycle shell. dont even bother trying contacting the company cause they dont get back to you. I tried for months to no avial, and you can't order it over the web cause they want to make sure u get the right size. I got mine on craigslist for 200 and drove to pick it up. I have a Hyudai santa fe and it fit no problem.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Its a cycle shell. dont even bother trying contacting the company cause they dont get back to you. I tried for months to no avial, and you can't order it over the web cause they want to make sure u get the right size. I got mine on craigslist for 200 and drove to pick it up. I have a Hyudai santa fe and it fit no problem.
Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts