M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was called mid week and told that all my parts were in...
Tach cover = Damaged when I signed for it (waiting since 5/1)
Speedo glass = the scratches's many have under the glass (waiting since 6/15)
Pipe/heatshield = They scratched it during 1st service. (waiting since 6/15)

So I get there ontime for my appointment and the service manager Phil walks out with some little grey piece saying this ain't right... He is holding what was ordered instead of my pipe/heatshield. Gee the microfiche is all messed up....
I ask do you have the chrome tach piece????
He says no.
He says we do have the speedo glass.
I say Whoopee!! (to myself)

So we talk to someone else who doesn't care... and its decided that yes a tiny grey plastic piece does not equal the pipe/heatshield.

I go wait
Phil comes back with the general manager to say THEY WONT REPLACE MY PIPE THEY SCRATCHED!!!!!
I say WHY THE freak NOT!!! YOUR SERVICE GUY SCRATCHED IT!!!
He says its $1400
I say the bike was $12,000.00!!!
He says he is trying to help. what can he do to help me??
I say PERMANENTLY FIRE THE TECH WHO DID IT!!
I get this :eek: :eek:

So after some "words" we go look at the parts catalog and I choose the deluxe backrest, mounting gear, and rack.... about $600.00 retail VS $1400.00 he says fine I will ask the owner...
I just got the call back and they said
SUCK IT! GO DIE IN A FIRE! THE SERVICE WAIVER SAYS WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING!!! PLEASE GO DIE SLOWLY IN A FIRE!!

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: :edit:

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER. ESPECIALLY DON'T LET THEM SERVICE YOUR BIKE!!!!!

PISSED!
AND NOW TOO ANGRY TO RIDE!!!

Sledzep

·
Registered
572 Posts
WOW, that is total BS... can not believe how horrible service has become these days in general, much less with bikes...

I would contact Suzuki about them, as well as your local BBB... and maybe even file a small claims lawsuit against them, to replace the pipes and what not that they damaged...

This is totally messed up!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BigBen said:
WOW, that is total BS... can not believe how horrible service has become these days in general, much less with bikes...

I would contact Suzuki about them, as well as your local BBB... and maybe even file a small claims lawsuit against them, to replace the pipes and what not that they damaged...

My plan exactly, except that I did not hink of the BBB, but I will.
thnx

·
Registered
572 Posts
Does their service manager or owner have an email address that we could all send hate mail towards?

What about a physical mailing address?

Imagine if we all sent emails letting them know how WRONG and cowardly their actions were???

·
Registered
108 Posts
sledzep01 said:
I dont know.

This is their website http://www.motionslive.com/

Sledzep
[email protected] is there e-mail address,and i would e-mail the crap out of them as they suck for doing this. In fact i had a similar thing happen to me on a sled a few years back with a local yammi dealer,i went on line in our forum and trashed them for doing what they did to me,than i called them up,told the manager what i did to them,also told my side of the story of what his service manager said about my sled,which was a lie and told him if he took care of this problem,i would issue a retraction on the internet forum i posted it on,so he did and so did i,now everything is peachy cool,but i dont buy anything from them again.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I cant condone that kind of revenge. if you want to email them go ahead. If you are not from their sales area they will probably not care.
I have just filled out the customer care letter I received after my clutch warranty service and included an extra letter that I will also mail to Suzuki of America.

Sledzep

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Bad news.

If Marietta is where your at, this may be too fer a piece. I've had good luck so far with Cycle Nation in Braselton, GA. It's a bit of a poke from Marietta though - on Hwy 53.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I contacted the local BBB and received a letter back basically saying the dealership denies everything and that their techs are the best in the world.

I did not expect anything else. Time for small claims court I believe.

Sledzep

·
Registered
414 Posts
BigBen said:

I agree, and try not to get to amped up when talking with them, emotion just shuts these people down...slow and calm but forceful...

I know that this is the right tact, but I always get pissed and start yelling when they start to stonewall me...

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will never speak with someone ther again.

I may bring my wife to try on stuff so we can purchase online..

But I will never spend any $$ there again either.

I have been back with my shiny 109.... Many people come over to speak with me... I usually feel compelled to be honest with them
about the place and where the next dealer is....

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Sled,

Tough deal, the only rode open to you is small claims court or getting a lawyer. Unless you can get a hold of some district Suzuki rep to intervene, that may be worth a shot??? It most certainly could not hurt at this stage & maybe shed some light on this dishonest stealer.  :doorag:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Man, I hate to hear stuff like this. Guess that's why the majority of them are called stealers. Customer service in today's world is basically non-existant and that's a sad state of affairs. I'll pay more for something if there is excellent customer service and support. I don't know why these corporate jerks cannot figure out that a happy customer usually brings more customers and it's better to eat a little crow and make your customer happy, than to treat them like you have been treated.

I wish I could offer some good advice for you, but everything I could think of has already been stated. I do, however, wish you good luck and hope this gets resolved in your favor.

G

·
They've had 8 complaints in 3 years, which is about 7 too many....Seems they know how to BS the system into believing all was good on their end...

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
chadrob30 said:
They've had 8 complaints in 3 years, which is about 7 too many....Seems they know how to BS the system into believing all was good on their end...
Are you local Chadrob30??

Sledzep

1 - 18 of 18 Posts