M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know nobody was fooled by the title... (Some of yall were just hoping, though.) Got the RD stealth rear signals for Christmas and just got around to installing yesterday. Pretty painless install except for the two phillips in the undertail that nobody told me about. Nonetheless, I'm pleased with it!

2" bones next!!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Yes, I knew it was alll about a boring bike but
I just had to peek:redfaced: just in case the thread was about to get pulled.

:joke:

·
Registered
608 Posts
I knew better than to fall for the title.

I'm getting ready to do my (can't believe I'm about to type this) beaver mod. Your pictures and the others that cover this will help a LOT. TY for posting.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
those two screws will get you every time this was my first mod always liked the look cleans up the rear real nice

·
Registered
624 Posts

I'm getting ready to do my (can't believe I'm about to type this) beaver mod. Your pictures and the others that cover this will help a LOT. TY for posting.
I'm sure there are plenty of guy's willing to give you a hand with your Beaver Mod :joke:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks!

Thanks guys and gal... Were it not for the forum, I'da been outta whatever the stealer charged to do this plus the pride and joy of having done it myself... :a20: at the pants down comment!!!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
Those are by far the best looking signals for this bike, really cleans up the tail. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Oh, watch out for those two screws under the fender too. :D

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
HARD to even imagine a rear view without having the beaver shaved, it's gotta be the perferred style?

Nice job! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

There's a "How to" on here somewhere. (It might have been deleted when a bunch of members dropped off about a year ago.) I'll see if I can find it for ya. It's fairly simple just a couple small tricks.:bigthumbsup:

EDIT: nope...still here, it was Lamoster's thread.
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67445

1 - 19 of 19 Posts