M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
::) Can this be?I was crusin at 75 in fast lane,no one around me at all,I respect passing lane. Then out of no ware a FJR wizzed by me in my frekin lane,If I would drifted over,I would have be hit. I caught him at 130,and looked at him,I seen him down shift and go,then I just twisted the throttle and caught him again. Then I hit it up to 150 ,he never tryed to catch me.I thouht those did 150? I was just qurious to see if I could catch him,and I did with ease. 8)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
could be just pure brains on the highway where there are other vehicles carrying children. but then again, that would be crazy... :eek:

G

·
I think that was a case of "I can blow you off the road and I choose not to" haha :bigthumbsup:

I read a review not long ago on the new 'automatic' version, thats a trip

·
Registered
161 Posts
My buddy has an FJR and says it topped out at a GPS 147. Now you factor in speedo error and that is around 157-160 on the dial.

·
Registered
775 Posts
i fell for it; went to ogerish.com. didn't look at anything, but read the links to what you can see.
why the hell would anyone want to look at that crap?

G

·
ogrish.com yeah, bad stuff on there. I remember watching rebels decapitate a russian soldier years ago and its burned in my brain.

·
Registered
525 Posts
dynamos2000 said:
ogrish.com  yeah, bad stuff on there. I remember watching rebels decapitate a russian soldier years ago and its burned in my brain.Â
Yes.... I saw the same one. No need for anymore horror movies/pics.

·
Registered
775 Posts
i went to ogerish.com; exact same kind of stuff. may be related websites. i'm not a tree hugger or nothing; but, i saw too much of that stuff too many times. have no desire to view it for enjoyment.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I've got both and I would say the guy on the FJR wasn't trying..(for whatever reason)..I love my 109 but the FJR will comfortably crush it in acceleration at high speed and the rider will have no wind loading on him..factory 145 hp /60 (odd) kg lighter and (supposed to) do a 'genuine' 156mph (without luggage).Â
I think the smart money would be on the FJR in that contest!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Who said: "He probably didn't want to get a ticket"?

-- I can just hear THAT conversation:

"Whadaya MEAN officer? I was only doing 130. I was just keepin' up with the flow of traffic!"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts