M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JYD here, put a 280 kit on last night but the weather sucks and haven't had a chance to ride it. sorry but Hal's out of town and he posts all my pictures. i have enough trouble using a computer let alone tring to post pictures. I'm going to have the front wheel polished to match. don't know if i'm going to bikeweek next year it cost me to much. after biketoberfest i've redone exhaust, installed 280 kit and ordered a new front tire$$$$$$$$$$$ The JUNK YARD DOG :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
sounds very cool JYD!!!Can't wait to see the 280.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey JYD how's it going? cant wait to see the pictures. I just did the edelbrock intake mod and have the lowering bones on order and the license relocation plate that Hal has on his along with kuryakin lights but i would trade all of it just to have that sweet looking 280 kit. Next will be the exhaust.

Hurry up with the pictures jejeje

·
Registered
629 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Can't wait to see the pics and hear how it handels. I wish it was as easy here to do mods. To much bureaucracy when it comes to stuff like that.

This spell check is great Lamon. I can't believe it figured what I was trying to spell with bureaucracy. :clap2: Of course not how I spelled it. :redfaced:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
What you talking about Man :confused: If you don't come to Bike week,We Gona Bring it to You :D :joke: You and Hal made it fun for me Riding around and all,Bike week wouldn't be Bike week without the JUNK YARD DOG :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super: Later Silentrider

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey Silent, JYD here. the trouble is every mod i see i want to do and it gets expendsive. i'm going to see if Emilio will post the pictures sooner. you will love them. i even reworked the headlight fairing a little bit. i'll get some pictures out somehow. JYD :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
junk yard dog said:
JYD here, put a 280 kit on last night but the weather sucks and haven't had a chance to ride it. sorry but Hal's out of town and he posts all my pictures. i have enough trouble using a computer let alone tring to post pictures. I'm going to have the front wheel polished to match. don't know if i'm going to bikeweek next year it cost me to much. after biketoberfest i've redone exhaust, installed 280 kit and ordered a new front tire$$$$$$$$$$$ The JUNK YARD DOG :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
JYD

I am happy to say I took that pic of you and your bike at Rossmeyers that you use for your Avatar and would be happy to take another one of your new fat azz, I mean your bikes new fat azz.... :bigthumbsup: ( because you know your going to Bike week in March, don't try to fight it).

Apollo

Here is the other one...

P.S.

My buddy Mark put those Edelbrocks on his M after seeing yours and I am doing the same !!! They look old school :bigthumbsup: I really dig them, reminds us of a Chevy big block.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
WOW JYD :eek: That looks Saawwweeetttt Dude i know durn good and well you gona bring that march so i can check it out and get a few pictures Man that is really kick-N :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag: we gona have to change your name from Junk Yard Dog To pimp Daddy Dog :D :joke: Damn thats Sharp :bigthumbsup: Later Silentrider

1 - 16 of 16 Posts