M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting a paint job similar to this bike's. Could one of you Photoshop gurus help me. Where this bike is white, I want my bike to be dark, almost black, blue. Where this bike is blue, I want a pearl white.

Or you could just reverse the colors and that would help me visualize a dark bike with light accents. Thanks a bunch!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
ya might want to get rid of that garl so folks can concentrate on what you want LOLOL.

·
Registered
516 Posts
While we're at it, can Photoshop also take away a bit more of that swimsuit? :D

·
Registered
810 Posts
Here you go! The picture you have is low resolution and hard to photoshop. I found this pic in his profile and modified it.

It was a quick job and I'm not an expert at Photoshop. Maybe someone else will do a better job.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
I like it, too. Just trying to get a new look....much cheaper than buying a new bike...LOL.
That's cool. I'm wanting to put blue flames on my silver nine. My brother's a painter. So I could make it happen relatively cheap. Just gotta get down to Houston where he lives. Maybe do a piece at a time. Tank first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I am looking at getting a paint job similar to this bike's. Could one of you Photoshop gurus help me. Where this bike is white, I want my bike to be dark, almost black, blue. Where this bike is blue, I want a pearl white.

Or you could just reverse the colors and that would help me visualize a dark bike with light accents. Thanks a bunch!

Try to PM Ricohet. He's done some awesome Photoshop onthe bike.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Ask a bunch of biker animals about a paint scheme with a hot chick in a bikini and this is what you get Bro!!!! LOL

Seriously though I know your excited about getting your bike redone. Personally I think it will look great. Photoshop won't do the pearl color paint jobs justice though. I vote that you keep your dark pearl blue body color idea, go with sliver accents and a light smoke colored drop shadow. The silver would go with your chrome rims & bodywork well I think.

I don't think the accents will look like holes in the paint scheme like Darren the painter is concerned about. IMO.

I know I mentioned this to you but I actually like the Suzuki lettering on the tank & the 1800R lettering on the fenders like this white one below. I think it makes the bike look real sporty, racey and fast looking. I'd consider including the lettering as well.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Bobby my friend I'm sorry I tried editing this pic as best as I can but the original is such low res and ****ty compression it made for a ****ty result, I tried! Im also tired from work so no judging lol

PS: I increased the models breast size because I felt like it :D

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks,bro. I guess it's hard to capture a white pearl or even a midnight blue pearl. I like the way it looks.

What's the consensus?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Thanks,bro. I guess it's hard to capture a white pearl or even a midnight blue pearl. I like the way it looks.

What's the consensus?
You definitely can capture a perfect white pearl or whatever you are looking for, but with quality work comes the time to do it right? If I had a 15 megapixel image of that photo I could do amazing things with it...

Either way there are enough black bikes out there. I still say you should go for something no one else has. How about Turquoise? :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts