M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is some serious "bit-ness" riders and I think I have been bitten (damn "ModBug")... I will need help soon:nojoke:. After having been kind of conservative in the amount of money that goes into my bike--at least initially--I have found myself prowling around e-bay and "other sites" offering great buys on nice products. I am afraid that this has the potential of getting me in trouble if I am not careful and exercise some type of restrain:joke::joke:. Of course, this is my first winter with the bike in the garage, so I guess it was going to happen sooner rather than later. Here is a list of what I have gotten thus far as my Christmas Stocking Stuffer:

Yana Shiki 2 inch lowering bones
K&N Oil Filters (6)
K&N Air Filters
Stebel Air Horn with Wiring Kit

All these items are brand new and I think I got some good deals considering I have spent less that $215. One thing I keep forgetting is who is going to be the "Mechanic" to put some of this stuff on:dontknow:. At least I know that there's a wealth of knowledge on this board that will steer me in the right direction with some of the installations.

I am also looking at some tires and just wanted to know, Is it possible to put a 300 on the stock rim???:a18::joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Marriage combined with parenthood seem to work to control it. But even that is no cure

·
Registered
924 Posts
I am also looking at some tires and just wanted to know, Is it possible to put a 300 on the stock rim???

It is possible but not recomended ends up to be very unsafe. Ideally for a 280 or 300 needs a 10 inch rim. many posts on this from the past.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
:doh:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
You will love the Stebul horn, loud loud loud:bigthumbsup: PS, do it yourself and save. or find a buddy to help, unless it becomes too much drama....LOL

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
You will love the Stebul horn, loud loud loud:bigthumbsup:
Yep, Make sure you test it out in the garage juast as the wife comes out the door!!! ( Priceless ) :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::joke::joke::joke:

Don't do it to the girls Duende, they won't love you anymore!!

Don

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Yep, Make sure you test it out in the garage juast as the wife comes out the door!!! ( Priceless ) :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::joke::joke::joke:

Don't do it to the girls Duende, they won't love you anymore!!

Don
been there done that....Hee Hee Hee:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,137 Posts
Hey, it's not Christmas if you know what you're getting already. :D

Are you and the family coming back over for the meet this year? I know it's a bit of a ride, but if you leave early, like March, you can make it. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.