M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Are you stating that you want to put the Beaver tail back onto your M109R? I think I may still have one that was removed from my M109R several years back. I'll have to go check.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I'm not even sure there is any other way to remove it other than a hack saw. And the edge is fairly jagged after doing so. Takes some time with some sandpaper to make it right. Then toss the beavertail in the round-open-top-file.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I cut mine off with an angle grinder, then took a Dremil and cut the little angled part the licence plate bolts to. Drilled some holes in the tail and the angled brackets, wired up an LED strip and stuck it over where the plate now resides. If I could figure out how to post pictures, I would post one up. Simple and darn near free.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Well, I mounted the stock signals to the reflector brackets. And made two small brackets to mount the plate. Also cut the plate itself as close to the letters as possible. I am going to order the Stealth rear signal lights and the Flatz fronts, soon.

Posting pictures is easy. Down at the bottom there is a paperclip. Click it and follow the directions. It's easy.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine still has the stock beaver tail on it. I was planning on removing it here shortly once I've decided what one I switching it to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts