M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a M109R last week, but came without the passenger seat... If anyone has an extra rear seat or is not using it, let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,057 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I don't need a passenger seat , I need a passenger .... female , about 6 foot tall ( don't like banging my head on the head board ) with measurements around 34C-24-26 and about 30 years in age..

does'nt have to be a super model however nothing lower than a solid 7 .

:D

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
If your bike was a new one it is suppose to come with a rear seat. It says so on the web site. My dealer tried to make me pay for one and I showed him and guess what. I had it in my hand before I left the lot. If it is used then your gonna have to buy one.
Bob

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I'd jump on Vinnie's seats. The gel passenger seat is much nicer and wider than the stock seat. Any female that rides more than 100 miles with you will thank you for it.

After 1100 miles on a stock seat, my wife was pissed off! I had NO PROBLEM getting approval for the gel seats. LOL

Note: If you absolutely want a stock seat? I have one in stock (i.e. up on a shelf collecting dust). PM me if you want it.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
There is one on the for sale site

·
Registered
426 Posts
I don't need a passenger seat , I need a passenger .... female , about 6 foot tall ( don't like banging my head on the head board ) with measurements around 34C-24-26 and about 30 years in age..

:pray: :doh:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I'm selling my set for $200 shipped! DLP has them on their site for $236 plus $7 handling or whatever they charge.

·
Registered
353 Posts

Hey I would be interested in maybe a group buy!:a20:

JJ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts