M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone give me a suggestion on a more low profile mount for my Garmin Zumo?:mad: I hate the way it towers...What I have is the RAM Mount.
Please keep in mind I have the cradle hard wired to the Bike.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Drill a hole in the middle of your handle bar and tap it. I hane a different gps but the idea is the same and might work for your application.

Down side is that I couldn't see the idiot lights, but I rarely pay attention to it. I'm still able to see the tach though.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now that is perfect. eCaddy, where can I get it? Do you have your craddle incorperated into the eCaddy?

Thanks

·
Registered
913 Posts
Now that is perfect. eCaddy, where can I get it? Do you have your craddle incorperated into the eCaddy?

Thanks
http://www.leadermotorcycle.com/PROD/EDCH-GPS-ZUMO.html

Make sure you get the mount for 1.25" bars.

The gps craddle bolts right to the ecaddy mount. To mount the ecaddy mount in the middle, I recommend you remove your riser caps and remove your handle bars. Place a towel over your risers, place handle bars on top of risers, place mount in place, leave the bottom screw loose so you can move and adjust it properly, then remount your handle bars. After handle bars mounted, you can adjust the mount, then just tighten the lower screw.

Mounting it here does cover up your idiot lights.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Techmout or eCaddy for Zumo 660

Which mount is better? What are you guys using for your GPS, MP3 players and/or cell phones? I swinging towards the Techmount.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts