M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick update. I hope all of you are doing well, post holidays! My holidays were better than ever before. Thanks to you guys, a lot of the weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I don't want anyone to think that I have disappeared, or that I am trying to take advantage of the goodwill of the people on this board. As a lot of you know, I was in a very serious financial situation, that was really making things difficult. During this time, I sold anything that I didn't deem necessary. Since I have a computer in my truck, I figured I could get rid of mine, for some extra dough. Well, January 3rd, they updated our work computers, and completely blocked any website, not related to my job. I have a super cheap phone service (Cricket), and it will not let me on this site, due to it being so large. So, right now, I am at the Carnegie Library, South Side Campus (here for a gas meter change), and they allowed me to sign on their computer (no library card :redfaced:) to type this. I am hoping to get a new computer very soon. Acer has a few cheap ones. But, please, I really don't want anyone to think I am trying to avoid you guys. I truly look at each of you as family, and I would do anything I could, for any of you. I did recently have my number changed, and if anyone needs to get a hold of me for ANY reason, just call me. 412-853-7511.

The gifts have all been used very wisely. I am in the new place, and my kids have come down and stayed with me. They loved having their own rooms. They loved their beds. They loved everything about it! It warmed my heart to see them smiling so much, and comforted me to know I have friends like you guys, that made it all possible. I pray that each of you will be blessed for your kindness, not only to me, but to others as well. I hope you guys understand, I am still here, I just can't get on here. Take care my friends. IL(all of you)IANFW!:bow::bow:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Nuff said.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Hope to meet you in June.
Good Luck Bro.
Dam Guy

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
You are a stand up guy with a heart of gold that has helped others when they needed it, so what goes around comes around. Hope I will see ya in VA again this June. Take care bud, and stay warm up in PA/OH.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Good to hear! You take care of yourself and do what has to be done. We'll be here.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Glad to hear you have your spirits up and the family is doing great.Health and family is all we need.Everything else is just that.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I have a computer or two around from an office I closed. They are not much to speak of and a little slow by today's standards, but you are welcome to one.

If you want one of them, get me an address to send it to.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have a computer or two around from an office I closed. They are not much to speak of and a little slow by today's standards, but you are welcome to one.

If you want one of them, get me an address to send it to.
That's awesome Scott! Glad to hear Shawn is doing well.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Shawn, I got you covered! I'm sending you one of my Dell lap tops..Now you can be on here 24/7! Let me know if I can help in any other way...Thanks again Shawn for your help! Scott

·
Registered
488 Posts
I am glad that all of us were able to minister and help. This site is just not the same without you on here. I hope that things will get better for you REALLY soon. May God continue to Bless you.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Just got off the phone with Shawn...He is all set! Now we can bother him day and night! To you Shawn...You will pay...I need a new clutch put in my bike.....lol I'll ride on down when the weather gets better and you can give me a hand....:D I'll talk with you soon, call me if you need anything else. Keep it rubber side down! Scott

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Glad to hear things are going better for you Hink.:bigthumbsup: May they continue to do so. Hopefully, I'll meet you in person in June.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wow I missed this, I'm sorry Hink I missed a local man in need!. I can get you a computor if you want one. I have an extra one I can give you. Just say it and I'll set it all up for you!

Redbullsushi I see you are a traveling man. One brother to another! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts