1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
SICK!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Wow that is very impressive. Man has really come a long way.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Very cool, like in brain freeze during winter WA riding, lol

There's a guy out in the san juan islands who has one of those machines, He design headlights for the big 3 with it, I watched his, pretty cool

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,078 Posts
I've seen a lot of those demonstrated at industry shows, and they are impressive. I watched one carve a full size eagle once, and it did it over and over for days and never made another mark on it after it was completed the first day.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
thats awesome, i would love to learn to be a cnc operator. Id even like to have that helmet, nice mantle piece

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Very cool! But I would rather wear my scorpion helmet if I ever went down. I think it would I would fair better with it. But an A+ on the cool factor.

·
Registered
299 Posts
CNC.

Very impressive indeed.The coolest piece I have seen being turned up was the engine block for the Bugatti Veyron(On you tube)It starts off as a huge block of aluminium and finishes as a work of art.Have a mate here in OZ who does that for a living.When I need something made for any of my bikes,he does it for me. KEZZ.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
264 Posts
my dad owns a manufacturing facility that does custom cnc milling they have one 3d mill and 3 standard cnc's with a 3d lathe. these babies are fun to see in action....they cost a small fortune though.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

This thing is amazing! Think of all the cool stuff you could make!
"I may not know how to use it but I want it!"

It does not look like you need to know how to use it! It does pretty much everything by itself. M-a-y-b-e a start/stop buttom?:joke:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
"I may not know how to use it but I want it!"

It does not look like you need to know how to use it! It does pretty much everything by itself. M-a-y-b-e a start/stop buttom?:joke:
:a20: And maybe you can slip a picture of somthing you want to make in the doors befor you close them and it will figure out how to make it on its own. the lines of code to make that helmet would take some time to write.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts