M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the new Kury pegs installed on his bike, gave him my lights and the good plate mount and wired it all up for him and I mount his bungee nubs for him. 8) Plus I got his airbox's back on that I stole for the dyno run today. :D
Hope this makes up for the bad thing I did the other day. :redfaced:

·
Registered
326 Posts
HEY, thats a really nice plate mount... I wonder where I could get one of those ???? (sarcasm intentional)

LOL, I'm just giving you grief but if you keep posting pics of them while I sit here aching to hack off the plastic I'm going to scream.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Felix T Cat said:
HEY, thats a really nice plate mount... I wonder where I could get one of those ???? (sarcasm intentional)

LOL, I'm just giving you grief but if you keep posting pics of them while I sit here aching to hack off the plastic I'm going to scream.
I'm thinking next week Bro. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
1. The plates are made and should be in our warehouse on Tuesday. I just need to run and pick up 400 bolts and 800 nuts.

2. As I looked at Lamonts photos I kept waiting for the one that showed the bike wacked in half.

G

·
That is a part we have for another bike. We had to buy new bolts but the nubs aren't 100% perfect for the M109. They are a little loose so a set will be made that fits the M109 perfectly. I just needed something for our trip next week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts