M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm commuting with this evil machine right now, which means I now love the ride into and from work. Everytime I ride this thing, I like it more.
I've read some posts about people getting used to the way it shifts, handles, how to keep it from jerking at low speed in first gear, it's all good. I think I love that part most of all. Getting used to the bike, the power, the look, the different riding position, has just made it that much more amazing to own and ride.
I also love the fact that so many of you on this forum are working towards performance, and mods that will give us more power, style, and attitude.
That just means, it somehow gets even better from this point.
My only challenge, is sharing my time with my wife. She loves the bike, but is likely wondering when I will loose that "attention to the new toy" thing.
I wish I had an answer......
:bigthumbsup: :p :bigthumbsup: :p :bigthumbsup: :p :bigthumbsup: :p :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Canuk said:
I'm commuting with this evil machine right now, which means I now love the ride into and from work. Everytime I ride this thing, I like it more.
I've read some posts about people getting used to the way it shifts, handles, how to keep it from jerking at low speed in first gear, it's all good. I think I love that part most of all. Getting used to the bike, the power, the look, the different riding position, has just made it that much more amazing to own and ride.
I also love the fact that so many of you on this forum are working towards performance, and mods that will give us more power, style, and attitude.
That just means, it somehow gets even better from this point.
My only challenge, is sharing my time with my wife. She loves the bike, but is likely wondering when I will loose that "attention to the new toy" thing.
I wish I had an answer......
:bigthumbsup: :p :bigthumbsup: :p :bigthumbsup: :p :bigthumbsup: :p :bigthumbsup:
Congrats....Your absolutely right about the working towards performace,etc...But I also like the idea ,,,that we all share the same problems(so to speakl) and will most likly (working togehter)find solutions to the little bugs before suzuki does.... :D again congrats....

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey, my girlfreind and I have been looking to buy a home closer to where I work but now with my new ride to work I think 40 minutes is just fine. I'm having a great time just finding new ways to get there...Glad you like your 109...I love mine...as far as the girlfreind goes well...she gets the attention she needs...I love riding both!! ::) ::) ::)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.