M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And for those of you that wonder about the price of the Big Air Kit , you are looking at over $100 worth of polishing and chrome to get that finish.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
On order here. Love it. Having a hard time waiting patiently. Never was good at waiting but I know it takes a while to get something new in the pipeline. Great piece of work you guys did on it - Hal / Lamont.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hay Hal , are you selling the BIG AIR kit yet ? I am very interested .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vetgasm said:
Do you need a Power Commander with this Mod or will it run ok without?
I thought I might when I first started it in the warehouse. But I rode it 15 miles home and had no more popping issues. I guess I didn't let the bike run long enough when it was in the warehouse. I hadn't ridden it in a couple of weeks so it was mad at me.

But if you want to squeeze every last bit of HP out of it then its a good idea.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Vetgasm said:
Do you need a Power Commander with this Mod or will it run ok without?
I don't think you will have a problem with it leaning out but you won't get the power that these were made for without it.

·
Registered
956 Posts
How is the Power Commander mapped since this is a custom mod? Looks great by the way. You guys do one hellava job. :bigthumbsup:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Vetgasm said:
How is the Power Commander mapped since this is a custom mod? Looks great by the way. You guys do one hellava job. :bigthumbsup:
I'm not sure I understand the question. I have a custom map that I posted on the tech board for my pipes and the BigAir kit. It would be a good starting point but if you want the most for your bike then you will need a custom map for your bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts