M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OH YEAH!!! I just picked up my burple people eater!! It was AWESOME!! I had to ride it straight to work :( I can't wait to get off work tonight and go riding!! :hot: :hot: :hot: She's already got 40 miles on her and will have lots more to come! Already have a trip planned to Minneapolis May 12-14 for a business trip! Can't wait. I've never bought a new bike or car before! I can't believe how fun it was! I went from a 82 Suzuki GS850 to this!! WOW!! I'm still picking the bugs outta my teeth! The only draw back was that when I got there to pick it up, I found out it had been damaged in the crate:( The only thing that had been damaged was the gas tank and they already have a new one on order so I guess I'll be happy with that. Just hope they treat me right and don't screw me around!! I'm in LOVE!! Gotta watch out for :cop: :cop: :cop: This is one fast bike! :D :D 8) 8) WOOOHOOO!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like you were dancing like those little red chiles when you got off. I know I'll be dancing like that when I get mine.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't get this huge smile off my face! I'm smilling from ear to ear! :D :D :D It's a great feeling going from a wannabe to an OWNER!! YEAH BABY!! :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
grats man! bugs are good protien.

·
Registered
817 Posts
We all know how you feel. We all have felt the exact same way, and not all that long ago either! :hot:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont' see this feeling fading away too soon! I think the smile will come back each time my wrist rolls back! ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have had mine about a month and no you cant knock the smile off my face... i fell last night in shop and cut my wrist, 4 staples in in now... but all i could think about is if i could ride with one hand or not... i think i still have enough streghth in two fingers to pull the clutch... if not i will have to ride long intersate trips (in 5th no shifting) o'well should only slow me down for a few days... CONGRATS on the bike.... just remember to RIDEHARD!!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Congrats and just have fun...I got my silver last Friday and I'm pumped...need to ride it though been busy at work and loads of rainy days.

Glad you pulled the trigger !

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She had 143 miles on her before I parked her in the garage last night, not too bad for her first 12 hrs! Bummer though.... its supposed to rain off and on here for the next 3-4 days :( :( WHY?!?! I just want to ride!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I gotta get a digital camera so I can take some good pics of the bike, but for now I'll just use my cell phone. quick and easy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts