M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in a blockbuster yesterday after picking my bike up from the dealer for a rear wheel change ( thats for another post). Anyway was talking to the clerk after he asked me if i was cold riding in this weather when another customer jumps in stating how he rodehis soft tail down to Kentucky from Michigan last year in February Blah blah blah... I met up with him again outside where he was checking out my 109. He commenced on asking the usual question, How big is the motor, is it fast, does that FAT rear tire handle well and is the bike stock. My response 1800 CC's, Like you wouldn't believe, and yes very well,yes for the most part. Then comes the big question How much $$$? Responce $12,500.00! Reaction and i quote "Holy [email protected], No way, I would have guessed at least $25,000. My soft tail was every bit of $27,000 plus extras and it doesn't look half as MEAN!!!" My Responce "Ha Ha thats cause your is a Harley" Gets them everytime

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ran into a friend of mine who is a big yamaha guy and told him about the 9 and he had very restrained reaction. Ran into him again when I was on my bike and he freaked out looking at it. LOL, he *$$&&#(## loved it when he actually got a look at it!!!!!!!!!

Ah well, sometime people don't understand how awesome this bike is!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts