M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a geeky, techy, sci-fi kinda guy so when I saw this type of helmet with the long ears I thought it was so damn cool, so I ordered one up. This is the Icon Alliance SSR Zipperface helmet, it came with the Rubatone finish and some nice graphics. I haven't had a chance to try it out on the road yet!

Check it out

·
Registered
960 Posts
You'll definately get some double-takes, that's for sure!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Dude.....that is TOTALLY WICKED!!!!! :a18:

Bikers (me included) take themselves waaaaaay to serious sometimes. That helmet is just the ticket. Everyone is going to look at it, point and laugh, then about 10 seconds later, they'll all be smiling thinking about it! I saw one in lime green, it was the most God awful looking helmet I have ever seen, but damn, I was sooooo close to buying it just for the fun factor.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dude.....that is TOTALLY WICKED!!!!! :a18:

Bikers (me included) take themselves waaaaaay to serious sometimes. That helmet is just the ticket. Everyone is going to look at it, point and laugh, then about 10 seconds later, they'll all be smiling thinking about it! I saw one in lime green, it was the most God awful looking helmet I have ever seen, but damn, I was sooooo close to buying it just for the fun factor.
I actually bought the helmet with the intention that many people will scoff and laugh at me... but they will REMEMBER IT! And I'll keep smiling because I know its cool :doorag:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
You need to put some glowing red leds on the inside of the fins. Think of how that will look at night. You could have a blast with that helmet.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Looks like the fins are removable? In case you want to ahhhh ride w/o people gawking at you. That's wild!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'd wear that! That thing is freaking aawrsome!!!!!!!!
It matches my 9 too. I'll have to think about getting one.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
install some led's in the back of the "ears" where it is hollow in order to be more visible to the cagers behind you. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Too cool - dare to be different.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts