M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope the 9'ers got home safe?,I almost called Kenny last might around 9:30 but I said he is probable in bed..
ok guys lets hear all about it........:2excited::bigthumbsup:8)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Got home around 8 last night. Can not wait to go back south. A set of pegs worn out and a nice flat spot in the pipes as trophies. Had a blast, already planning a return trip. Pics later.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I for {1} can't wait, to read the storys and see the pic's! Hope all was good:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
hey guys back safe had a great time love riding down there we just don't have rodes like that around here wish we did.thanks bob,harold and phil for all the laughs and nice to finally meet andydude and wife.woody looks like you earned a lot of respect down there cause the guy can f**K** ride.well thanks again and remember this ain't no taco bell :D

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I left my camera so it all up to phat le but he took some great shots,he can also ride with the best of them that new 280 got one hell of a work out.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Had a blast sir perhaps your misunderstood the menu this isn't taco bell you know!!!!how nice was the a** on that Blondie in the restaurant it kinda makes ya drop to your knee's and thank god you were born a man when ya see something like that!!!! dam that was nice!!!!:drool: and the heels were the icing on the cake we would have had to put a leash on the brazilian love machine though!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts