M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or at least thats what my wife says.

We were coming home the other night and she was on her SV650 behind me. I don't know why but I moved my left knee out away from the bike and then brought it back. When my knee was out away from the bike you can hear all of the upper engine sounds (clicking, clicking, clicking) but when my knee was back against the bike I couldn't hear any of it.

I tried it with my right leg, Yep, can hear all kinds of clicking, Leg back, nothing.

So I proceed to ride the next 15 miles swinging my knees away from the bike and back to the bike just laughing and chuckling the entire time.... Sound on, Sound off, Sound on Sound Off.

We got home and the first thing she asked me was "what the hell was that all about" so I told her and she just shook her head and walked away.

Try it the next time you are out. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I would have said something like "I was rubbing it baby, getting my MOJO off on my bike" just to see the expression on her face.

My wife would have responded with something like "Nice to see your purple bike gets it up just like the purple pill"...

Oh SMACK!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts