M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last time Angela and I were at Vegas we raced at the Mini Grand Prix. I experienced a soul crushing loss :redfaced::redfaced::redfaced: to her time by ONE FULL SECOND!!!!

This year (Sept 17-19)I`m back determined to make right what has been wronged!!!!:verymad:

Anyone want to join us??

:D

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I'm there buddy...

We should make it a go cart PARTNER vs PARTNER grudge match...

BullRider vs BullriderRider
BamBam vs Pebbles
FireFighter vs Mrs FF
Ey3less vs Pynikal...

I plan to whoop Shell's butt as well!!! She is the speed freak that puts SUV's and Mustangs on three wheels then tells me to harden up when I'm hanging on for dear life.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Wow Vegas sounds like fun, I wish I did not have to work:dontknow: You all have a great time & play safe:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I am in for a race .... isn't that what is planned for Sunday am before the shooting range ?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Forget about Mini Kart racing ^_*

Let's face it....the stakes and risks are low to non-existent in mini kart racing. Instead : "Let's get ready to rumble !" ;)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I'm there buddy...

We should make it a go cart PARTNER vs PARTNER grudge match...

BullRider vs BullriderRider
BamBam vs Pebbles
FireFighter vs Mrs FF
Ey3less vs Pynikal...

I plan to whoop Shell's butt as well!!! She is the speed freak that puts SUV's and Mustangs on three wheels then tells me to harden up when I'm hanging on for dear life.
dam it!! we will meet.....we will meet.......

but i feel as i have an advantage over you sir, as i am versed in roadracing and carting.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
VEGAS BABY :doorag::doorag::doorag:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
dam it!! we will meet.....we will meet.......

but i feel as i have an advantage over you sir, as i am versed in roadracing and carting.
A definate advantage, I have been in a go cart once and that was with young kids... :eek: No roadracing or track racing.

So pull your finger out and make Vegas. No excuses... You don't need two legs to drink at a bar and maybe you can join the support crew for the ride.
$$$ are just $$$ find some and come along. Live for today bro, you don't want to miss this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts